Join Our Team
Personal Lines Account Manager
We are seeking an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager to transition into an existing book of accounts. This position will work directly with the producers, clients and insurance carriers to maintain all aspects of the account and client relationship.
We are a locally owned independent insurance agency, serving the Greenville and surrounding areas for over 20 years. We have a great team with a friendly and relaxed work environment. This is a full-time position including benefits.
- Manage all aspects of the account including marketing to carriers, issuing new policies, summaries and documents as needed.
- Provide professional, courteous service to our clients, company representatives, and colleagues.
- Responding to customer requests and coverage questions.
- Process correspondence and policy documents such as: renewals, endorsements, change requests, cancellations, etc.
- Appropriately documents conversations with clients and carrier representatives.
- Update agency management system with all necessary data ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills
- Excellent Computer Skills required, due to the high degree of automation and technology in the insurance industry
- Detail Oriented, Efficient and strong Prioritization skills
- Customer service, logical thinking and problem solving skills in a high volume environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and experience with internet-based rating.
- SC P&C License preferred
- Insurance related designations such as CIC, CISR, etc. are preferred
- Experience with Applied-TAM Agency Management System preferred, but training will be provided
Please send resume to davidr [at] shfpins [dot] com