Join Our Team
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant - Position Open
We are seeking a Friendly and Energetic candidate for our Front Desk / Administrative Assistant position. This is a vital position within the agency which controls the flow of calls and customers to our staff, and incoming workflow into our computer system. Applicant should be professional and courteous, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are a locally owned independent insurance agency, serving the Greenville and surrounding areas for over 20 years. We have a great team with a friendly and relaxed work environment. This is a full-time position including benefits.
- Answer incoming call and greet customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Open, sort and distribute/scan incoming mail and incoming faxes.
- Access company websites to retrieve and download documents.
- Run monthly reports and distribute to staff.
- Manage shared office calendar and setup appointments and reservations, as needed.
- Provide professional, courteous service to our clients, company representatives, and colleagues.
- Daily administrative tasks and other work as assigned, such as: Type letters, labels, and envelopes. Setup files for new accounts. Prepare policy binders for delivery.
- Update agency management system a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent Computer Skills are essential to this position.
- Candidates should be extremely comfortable navigating the internet, downloading and saving files, and routing files into our agency management system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills.
- Detail Oriented
- Customer service, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
Please send resume to nancym [at] shfpins [dot] com.
Posted: February 22, 2019