Join Our Team
Commercial Account Manager
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to transition into an existing book of accounts. Experience with Medium to Large Commercial accounts is preferred. This position will work directly with the producers, clients and insurance carriers to maintain all aspects of the account and client relationship.
We are a locally owned independent insurance agency, serving the Greenville and surrounding areas for over 25 years. We have a great team with a friendly and relaxed work environment. This is a full-time position including benefits.
- This person should be able to work with multiple producers to manage all aspects of the account including marketing to carriers, issuing new business, preparation of proposals, summaries and documents as needed.
- Provide professional, courteous service to our clients, company representatives, and colleagues.
- Responding to customer requests and coverage questions.
- Process correspondence and policy documents such as: renewals, endorsements, change requests, cancellations, certificates of insurance, etc.
- Appropriately documents conversations with clients and carrier representatives.
- Updates agency management system with all necessary data ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
- Minimum 5 years related work experience
- SC P&C License required, Brokers License preferred.
- Insurance related designations such as CIC, CISR, etc are preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills.
- Detail Oriented
- Customer service, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills are a must due to the high degree of automation and technology in the insurance industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and experience with internet-based rating.
- Experience with Applied-TAM Agency Management System preferred, but training will be provided.
Please send resume to nancym [at] shfpins [dot] com.
Posted: June 13, 2019